EC has selected LIBBIO and some 30 other excellent projects as showcases on the exhibition “Science is wonderful” in Brussels 25-26th September 2019. EC´s criteria was that the research would reach the general public and produce a WOW effect among attendees, both families and stakeholders. Prof. Rob van Haren (Hanze University of Applied Science) and Irmgard Starmann (Color & Brain BV) will present LIBBIO at the event.
- BBI´s Project day and Stakeholder Forum 2019-12-17
- Publication on Andean lupin breeding: Genetics and Breeding of Lupinus mutabilis: An Emerging Protein Crop 2019-10-31
- EC and BBI have selected LIBBIO for R&I Days 2019 EXPO: SCIENCE IS WONDERFUL! 2019-07-01
- Two new LIBBIO brochures and field demo in Germany 2019-07-01
- LIBBIO plant protein conference in Germany 11th April 2019-03-19