Two new LIBBIO brochures have been prepared for distribution on ECO-field days in Kassel, Germany 3-4th July 2019 where LIBBIO will be presented with a field and booths. The brochures are available under “Publications” on this web.
- First registration of Andean lupin in Europe 2021-01-11
- Publication on Andean lupin performance in a Mediterranean climate 2021-01-02
- LIBBIO success story 2020-08-07
- State and Progress of Andean Lupin Cultivation in Europe: A Review 2020-08-07
- Publication on Andean lupin breeding: Response to anthracnose in a tarwi (Lupinus mutabilis) collection is influenced by anthocyanin pigmentation 2020-05-05