BBI´s Project day and Stakeholder Forum were held on 3-4th Dec. 2019, giving excellent overview of the progress in the biobased industry. LBBIO was presented with booths and on stage focusing on healthy food and how to deal with the foreseen global population of 10 billion by 2050.
- Publication on Andean lupin breeding: Response to anthracnose in a tarwi (Lupinus mutabilis) collection is influenced by anthocyanin pigmentation 2020-05-05
- BBI´s Project day and Stakeholder Forum 2019-12-17
- Publication on Andean lupin breeding: Genetics and Breeding of Lupinus mutabilis: An Emerging Protein Crop 2019-10-31
- EC and BBI have selected LIBBIO for R&I Days 2019 EXPO: SCIENCE IS WONDERFUL! 2019-07-01
- Two new LIBBIO brochures and field demo in Germany 2019-07-01