BBI´s Project day and Stakeholder Forum were held on 3-4th Dec. 2019, giving excellent overview of the progress in the biobased industry. LBBIO was presented with booths and on stage focusing on healthy food and how to deal with the foreseen global population of 10 billion by 2050.
- First registration of Andean lupin in Europe 2021-01-11
- Publication on Andean lupin performance in a Mediterranean climate 2021-01-02
- LIBBIO success story 2020-08-07
- State and Progress of Andean Lupin Cultivation in Europe: A Review 2020-08-07
- Publication on Andean lupin breeding: Response to anthracnose in a tarwi (Lupinus mutabilis) collection is influenced by anthocyanin pigmentation 2020-05-05